- General information
provided by Users in connection with their use of services
UASA through the Website.
- The Administrator of personal data contained on the site is
UASA sp.z o.o. With headquarters at ul. Bolesława Krzywoustego 6, 83-000 in Pruszcz Gdański,
KRS 0000604491 NIP 6040169352
In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal
procedures and recommendations to prevent data being disclosed to individuals
unauthorized. We control their performance and regularly check their compliance with
relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on
providing services by electronic means, as well as all kinds of executive actions and
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and
in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process
personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementation concluded between
parties to the contract.
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in
in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by collecting “cookies” [see policy on “cookies”].The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the specific function
form, e.g., to process the information contact.
Personal data left on the site will not be sold or shared
third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by a natural person who has it there
She placed. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his or her
data at any time.
may affect the development of internet technology, possible changes in the law in the field
personal data protection, and the development of our Website. About any,
we will inform you in an obvious and understandable way.
The Website may contain links to other websites. Such sites
Internet sites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by
- the uasa.eu website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and
regulations that we recommend to read.
available – our data can be found in the tab – CONTACT.